Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

Bad gameplay

The concept was nice, but I found myself constantly dying due to the sloppy controls. The enemies would only rarely die, and the boss would kill me when I spawned. The art and storyline are nice, but the game is just too hard to control.

Lastman Lastman

This is the best game I have ever played

The difficulty of the game makes it hilarious, while the graphics look awesomely retro. I only got to the part where you slid across the blocks that have gaps in between, but still, brilliant.

OCD+ OCD+

Hilarious

This game is one of the most creative I've seen in a while. It's simple, witty, and still holds a great design. Although, you can easily win the "BIG O" by selecting the button with tab, then simply putting an object on the enter key.

John Citizen John Citizen

Very bad

For starters, almost everything in this game was copied from Half Life. I know you said you were "inspired" by the series, but this is on the verge of copyright infringement. You took the gravity gun straight from the series, but other things you simply remodeled. The flying stars for example, are the same thing as manhacks. The helicopter is the same exact thing as the Apache in Half Life minus the bombs, but then you did add the bombs in when the jet enemy was introduced. Even the player has glasses and a beard similar to Gordon Freeman, the only thing this game didn't have was the zombies. Most of the script was not written by you either. I know it's an open source code, but Box2d really limits people's will to learn physics in flash since they can just download the scripts instead. It seems the only thing you did code was the AI, which was pretty decent. The only problem was it took forever to kill the enemies. It was as if the humans were wearing bulletproof vests. The artwork wasn't all to complex, but it suited the gameplay and was rather decent. If you make another game, please consider making the enemies weaker, the idea more original, and leaving those annoying bombs out of the gameplay for good.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

Good work

It's a really great game. The physics are good and the weapons are awesome and effective. The graphics aren't so good though, same goes for the gameplay. It also takes way too long to advance in this game. It took me almost an hour just to get to 5 meters and all I got was the cheat "greenland" which puts more trees in the background. Overall good work though.

Cursors 2 DEMO Cursors 2 DEMO

Terrible

I can not find anything good in this. It had an overall poor design, and the bad graphics did not help it either. The choice of music was also very poor, and did not help how incredibly boring the flash itself was. Next time you need to work on these kinds of things before submitting.

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

Good

It was pretty good except that I could not get past the part with where you're riding the dolphin. Every time I tried, there was a pillar that was too high to jump over and I would have to keep restarting. Eventually I just gave up because there was always a pillar that I couldn't jump over. Other than that it's a very good game.

[AA]-Lordjames1 boxing [AA]-Lordjames1 boxing

Awesome

This was a hilarious spoof on James! It took me a while, but I finally defeated Block. Great work!

Interactive Drum Kit Interactive Drum Kit

Terrible

I don't see why this has such a good score. The drawings are terrible, there's no animation, you have to click for each sound, and the sounds don't match what a regular drum kit would sound like. Sorry man but you really need to work on those things next time you make something like this.

Frenzy responds:

Well that's your opinion, although I don't agree with it.

~ Z

Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09 Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09

Pretty bad

For graphics it wasn't half bad, but the entire concept is boring and unoriginal. The only good thing is that you didn't make it the same exact thing as the original.