EARFUCKED EARFUCKED

Awesome

I turned the volume up

Southern Redemption Southern Redemption

Cool

Sounds pretty good except that it can sound a little too buzzy at some points. I think the violins could be turned up a little. Nice to hear that you used a sample from ELO though.

Rausf-metal Drop C Rausf-metal Drop C

Crazy

This is amazing, it sounds a lot better than most of the professional metal music I hear. The only problem with this song is that you lose tempo a bit in some places, but it only lasts for about one bar. Great work!

Skam Heaven Skam Heaven

Awesome

This is a great song! The instruments have cool tones and the beat is very addictive. Usually I don't like songs in the Dance genre, but this makes me think different.

Zappa in the House Zappa in the House

N/A

This a little more like Beefheart than Zappa. It could have used more instruments too.

Bad boyz Bad boyz

Good, but...

You really shouldn't change through so many styles in one song. The styles sounded great, but combining them kind of messes things up. Also, the effects on the guitar at 1:54 shouldn't be so heavy, it kind of disrupts the beat. Besides that it sounded fine.

Simply, i love you Simply, i love you

Amazing

You really captured both jazz and rock in this piece. Everything sounded great, especially the guitar. The sound effects in the beginning got a little loud, but it still sounded good. This is something I would expect from Zappa, great work!

No1r responds:

Hey arszt, thank you your time!
Zappa? Wow, what a compliment! :)

**\ The Sleep Pt II /** **\ The Sleep Pt II /**

Amazing

This could be one of the best songs I've ever heard. The guitar was great, and when the piano came in it worked really well. It was also very original, unlike some songs that just take the same old metal sounds. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thank you very much dude. I'm glad you liked it ! Check out The Sleep Part I !